Zinc alloy self-closing buckles with 25mm width polyester strap.
Made from low-stretch polyester webbing with abrasion-resistant properties.
– High-vis colour available for high-risk applications.
– Made to Australian standards.
– Breaking strength 620kg.
– Also known as hose straps.
– Bundle hoses to control vibrations.
– Prevent hose tangling.
– Secure and support equipment.
– Secure loads to vehicles.
– Not suitable for lifting.
Our polyester cam buckles are available in 6 standard lengths and come in packs of 10.
Made to measure products are provided for special requirements.
All of our products are batch tested by an independent NATA accredited operator at calibrated test facilities. We supply a test certificate with every product to confirm the Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS) and Aggregate Breaking Strength (ABS) ratings.
Please complete the below Order Form and our team will get back to you.
For a Four Eye Hose Restraint to effectively control a hose failure it’s important to supply the correct measurements.
When ordering a Four Eye Hose Restraint there are 3 key points that need to be met for us to manufacture the Hose Restraint correctly for you:
1. Hose outside diameter (OD) in mm
2. Both eye lengths as shown in the diagram below
3. Overall length (commonly referred to as the ‘shackle point to shackle point measurement’).
For unique applications, we create custom wire safety solutions.
Our team will work with yours to design, manufacture and install a fit for purpose product. By thinking outside the box, we will find the most effective solution for your needs.
We always go above and beyond to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
When you contact us, you’ll get to speak directly to our manufacturing team who can answer all your questions. Get in touch with us today.
Submit an Enquiry
Know exactly what you need?
Submit an order form and request a quote from us today. We’ll be in touch to confirm the details and provide you with a cost breakdown.