WIRE AID PTY LTD
MANUFACTURE, INSPECTION, PACKAGING AND DISPATCH OF HOSE RESTRAINTS AND CABLE STOCKINGS
This quality policy applies to the manufacturing, inspection, packaging and dispatch of hose restraints and cable stockings.
This policy is a process specific policy that applies to hose restraints and cable stockings (this includes associated relevant processes such as inspection, packaging and dispatch).
Wire Aid is Committed to:
Continual improvement of the QMS; by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services, and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are identified and addressed, and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
The Wire Aid Team Shall:
- Ensure the Quality Policy and objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Management team.
- Ensure the integration of the QMS requirements into Wire Aid’s business processes and planning.
- Promote the use of a process approach and apply risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed tor the QMS are available: including training, support and encouragement.
- Promote improvement.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Support relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Setting, monitoring and reviewing objectives aimed to continually improve the efficiency of the processes for the manufacturing, packaging and dispatch of hose restraints and cable stockings.
- Objectives will be reviewed with a regular frequency using both informal and formal reviewing systems.
This policy will be communicated to all Wire Aid Staff, and it is expected that they will co-operate and assist in its implementation.
Wire Aid is committed to operating and maintaining a quality management system that complies with the ISO-9001:2015 requirements.
This policy will be reviewed every 6 months to maintain its effectiveness, and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.